July 19, 2009

It's good to be home! =D

Back @ Melaka yesterday!
(^_^)

~20090718, Saturday~
Lunch had Indonesian food
Love it :D
Dinner, Thai's
(=__=)
1st time in my life drank something called "lemon grass tea?!"
I was like OMG!!??
SERAI!?! There's such drink?
LOOOOL
The dishes were so not nice but the place is OK
There's even performances where two ladies singing some songs
The "soft-soft" type one
LOL
They should really improve the quality of the food!!
It's a hotel but the food was like....?
Gives bad impression to tourists! =P
Well, if you want to taste a really nice Thai's food
The place should be @ Kelantan or @ Thailand itself
I've tasted once @ Kelantan, its two thumbs up! :D

~20090719, Sunday~
Breakfast Bak Kut Teh
(-__-)
I'm getting bored with this food ady
Everytime come back Melaka will have it
The previous nite, dad asked me, "want to have BKT for breakfast?"
Me: NO, I don't like it! LOL I wanna eat something else
Dad: Why? You got a Malay bf? Don't want to eat pork anymore?
Me: ..............!!??
SWT
Well, dad like to do lame jokes sometimes
I'm not surprised with it
After that, went to his workplace to do some stuff about the Internet thing since bro is here
And guess what!!??
Me & mum went for a walk nearby there, walking like those tourists!
HAHAHAHA
Dad's workplace is one of Melaka's tourists spot place called Jonker Street
With the kinda fine weather, we walked from A to Z of the street!!!
God, @ 1st it was quarter only and since bro wanna eat cendol
Walked all the way til the end of the street
So funny! Wanna eat a bowl of cendol have to walk all the way til the end!
There are lots of other shops selling cendol but not all "so-called-the-best"
After that, went for lunch @ Chinese restaurant
Yeah! Me love!
Craving for Chinese dishes =P

No comments:

Post a Comment