August 28, 2009

1. O__O 2. o__O? 3. !!!__!!!

OK, listen people out there
Right now, I have two choices

ONE;
I'm thinking of limiting my blog readers
I'm seriously not making fun of it coz I'm been thinking about it for quite sometime actually

a) All my buddies will definitely get the priority 1st

b) Non bloggers, do let me know if you wanna follow-up

c) Cherene's enemies, sorry this place is not for you =)

Since some one loves to backstab me from behind non-stop
Every single thing also must tell out and let everyone in this world know!?!?
Can't you live the way everyone does!?!?!!?!?!!!
I'm so sick of listening crap stories from you
I'M SO SICK OF IT

Everyone has their own way of life
So can't you live the way you're rather than busy-bodying in my life!?!???
Are you that interested, curious about my lifestyle?!???
I didn't even bother to know your lifestyle and why the hell you like to busying in mine???
PLEASE GO & GET A LIFE, THX

OMG, I'm seriously tired to talk about it but you are really getting on my nerves!!!
You seem like creating a scene or a short story after one and another
Please stop doing that coz you're not a producer or even a director
Well, you're not suitable to be one

Hell ya!!!

Please stop bothering my life or I'm gonna go to you and ripe your mouth!!!
Bloody hell, never think of one's feeling?
Please start to think about it from now onwards!

Alrite, the SECOND choice;
I'M GONNA DELETE, http://simplyctcl.blogspot.com/
THAT'S IT
*enough said*
No more memories of Cherene, no more stories of my life, no more people back stabbing me, no more whatever shits for you to make stories to the people outside there from me!
Since http://simplyctcl.blogspot.com/ is created
My life never been in peace
Almost every week you create a shit!!!
And guess what, I'm sick of listening to your shits!!!

Acting innocent in front of outsiders and those people will think that:-
"Oooh, you're a sweet and innocent girl"
"What a lovely person"
OMG
*speechless*
Such a kiddy attitude

Even a single thing wanna let the whole world know???
My goodness! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment