Again IE gives problem!
Can't sign in MSN
zZzz
F F F
Starting tmrow onwards, me, Cherene gonna start
to cook with her roomie!
HOHO
No big deal but this is the 1st time I cook with some one
I don't really close with
LOOOL
This week, I bought the ingredients and next week gonna be her turn
We take turn so that, this week dishes will be like my style and so on
Well, this shows that we're fed up with the food available around here!
One more thing,
I wanna chop, CHOP, CHOPPP someone! :@
Chop you into pieces & give it to dogs!
HA-HA
Regarding my subjects, I managed to take 4 subjects this semester!
YaY
All thanks to Ms. Wong!
But still, I need confirmation from other classmates
Hope they agree with the changes of the time & date, please! =)
I'm doing Macroeconomics, Cost Acc., Mktg. Comm., & B. Law
for this semester
Wish me luck~!
XOXO
Can't sign in MSN
zZzz
F F F
Starting tmrow onwards, me, Cherene gonna start
to cook with her roomie!
HOHO
No big deal but this is the 1st time I cook with some one
I don't really close with
LOOOL
This week, I bought the ingredients and next week gonna be her turn
We take turn so that, this week dishes will be like my style and so on
Well, this shows that we're fed up with the food available around here!
One more thing,
I wanna chop, CHOP, CHOPPP someone! :@
Chop you into pieces & give it to dogs!
HA-HA
Regarding my subjects, I managed to take 4 subjects this semester!
YaY
All thanks to Ms. Wong!
But still, I need confirmation from other classmates
Hope they agree with the changes of the time & date, please! =)
I'm doing Macroeconomics, Cost Acc., Mktg. Comm., & B. Law
for this semester
Wish me luck~!
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment