2009, August - December semester has begun
I'm still having problem with the subjects!!!
DAMNNN
Talked to our beloved Head of Department, Miss Wong about my subjects
Will get the answer by next week, I guess
Having problem with the time table, some subjects are clashing with each other!
I wanna leave Sunway ASAP but they are like dragging it
Well, if I DID NOT fail any of the subjects, I will be able to finish it up on time
I DID failed one paper, so now, all like mixed-up
Classes are going on and I'm still lost
Should I go for this class or that one?
(=____=)
I'm still having problem with the subjects!!!
DAMNNN
Talked to our beloved Head of Department, Miss Wong about my subjects
Will get the answer by next week, I guess
Having problem with the time table, some subjects are clashing with each other!
I wanna leave Sunway ASAP but they are like dragging it
Well, if I DID NOT fail any of the subjects, I will be able to finish it up on time
I DID failed one paper, so now, all like mixed-up
Classes are going on and I'm still lost
Should I go for this class or that one?
(=____=)
No comments:
Post a Comment