The more days I spent in Melaka,
The worse it will be?
Oh holy crap!
1st;
Dad, please stop your stupid annoying nonsense
I got so annoyed til the max!
IT IS SO ANNOYING
HATE IT
I know, it's for my own good but you make it til I got very pissed and fucked up
(=___=)
2nd;
Once I hit the bed, I couldn't sleep
It'll take me 30 minutes to doze off and its so not normal as a person will fall asleep in 10 minutes
It hits me whenever I went to bed
Insomnia?
Am I thinking too much?
Worry much?
About what?!?!
Again, it annoys me
3rd;
Sunway Pyramid, I miss you!!!
LOL
Can't wait to go back Sunway
4th;
I did not regret for studying @ SYUC instead of somewhere else =)
Thank You God for guiding me throughout the journey
5th;
Sorry people, I've been crapping nonsense :S
The worse it will be?
Oh holy crap!
1st;
Dad, please stop your stupid annoying nonsense
I got so annoyed til the max!
IT IS SO ANNOYING
HATE IT
I know, it's for my own good but you make it til I got very pissed and fucked up
(=___=)
2nd;
Once I hit the bed, I couldn't sleep
It'll take me 30 minutes to doze off and its so not normal as a person will fall asleep in 10 minutes
It hits me whenever I went to bed
Insomnia?
Am I thinking too much?
Worry much?
About what?!?!
Again, it annoys me
3rd;
Sunway Pyramid, I miss you!!!
LOL
Can't wait to go back Sunway
4th;
I did not regret for studying @ SYUC instead of somewhere else =)
Thank You God for guiding me throughout the journey
5th;
Sorry people, I've been crapping nonsense :S
No comments:
Post a Comment