September 24, 2009

Haizzz

Everytime I suffer like HELL,
You make me wanna hit YOU with something,
Or break ONE of your legs,
I've had enough. ENOUGH of YOU.

DAMN IT

What am I crapping of?
About the bloody plastic chair that I'm sitting on now!!!
My back hurts like HELL
It is not a chair to sit for a long period of time, it'll gives you back ache
Damn Sunway
Had been using it since August semester starts
The old chair broken already
Went to management and they give the bloody chair
zzZzz

Thinking of buying a new chair
IKEA got lots xD
I just need something like the broken one!

Not only me complaining
My roomie too
She even spent her time at the living hall coz of the bloody painful plastic chair!

Seriously, don't they test on it 1st before buying?
The previous chair kinda fragile
So I guess thats why they get a better one this time
But it is so suffering for us
HELPPP

No comments:

Post a Comment