On 20090904
Went to sing K
Sang for 2 hour plus
Stress for the week released~
hahaha
Dinner had Burger King
Then rushed back to hostel
Going back bro's place that night
And guess what, I left the laptop and hp charger @ hostel
I was otw back home and realized I left them behind!
OMG, so careless
I know :(
So couldn't online for days
T___T
My life is like a piece of blank A4 paper =P
No Internet, no magazines to be read, and Astro be my best friend for days!
hehehe
On 20090907
Ice skating @ Pyramid with Melina, Vera (Melz's cousin) & Charles
Well, I've managed to skate way better than the last time!
=D
Skate for don't know how many rounds
Til one bloody rude Malay guy bumped into me from behind
And I fell on my ass
DAMN
Painful OK
Did not even say SORRRRRRRRRRYYY
What's so difficult to say SORRY?
I wish someone will do that to you back, dumb ass!!!
It is fun, if you know how to skate =P
Will go again since we got a free ticket for one =D
Dinner @ Pasta Zanmai with Charles
Melz & her cousin had KFC
1st time went there
It was good and I'm definitely going for a second time
The drinks and desserts!!
*drool*
And finally today
Went to catch a movie, The Ugly Truth
It was funny & a >18 yo show
lol
The main actor wasn't that hot :S
The other one named, Colin is hotter
HA-HA
Dinner @ Wong Kok
It's Ramadhan now and it's so difficult for us to get a place @ Halal restaurants
Went to Ayam Penyet Ria, Nando's and settled @ Wong Kok :S
It wasn't full, its just that they're fully booked by the Malays
So annoying!
Went to sing K
Sang for 2 hour plus
Stress for the week released~
hahaha
Dinner had Burger King
Then rushed back to hostel
Going back bro's place that night
And guess what, I left the laptop and hp charger @ hostel
I was otw back home and realized I left them behind!
OMG, so careless
I know :(
So couldn't online for days
T___T
My life is like a piece of blank A4 paper =P
No Internet, no magazines to be read, and Astro be my best friend for days!
hehehe
On 20090907
Ice skating @ Pyramid with Melina, Vera (Melz's cousin) & Charles
Well, I've managed to skate way better than the last time!
=D
Skate for don't know how many rounds
Til one bloody rude Malay guy bumped into me from behind
And I fell on my ass
DAMN
Painful OK
Did not even say SORRRRRRRRRRYYY
What's so difficult to say SORRY?
I wish someone will do that to you back, dumb ass!!!
It is fun, if you know how to skate =P
Will go again since we got a free ticket for one =D
Dinner @ Pasta Zanmai with Charles
Melz & her cousin had KFC
1st time went there
It was good and I'm definitely going for a second time
The drinks and desserts!!
*drool*
And finally today
Went to catch a movie, The Ugly Truth
It was funny & a >18 yo show
lol
The main actor wasn't that hot :S
The other one named, Colin is hotter
HA-HA
Dinner @ Wong Kok
It's Ramadhan now and it's so difficult for us to get a place @ Halal restaurants
Went to Ayam Penyet Ria, Nando's and settled @ Wong Kok :S
It wasn't full, its just that they're fully booked by the Malays
So annoying!
No comments:
Post a Comment