I'm seriously fucked up
Mum you know what, YOU'RE SO GOOD @ ACTING PITINESS or shall I say begging @ it?
I DON'T KNOW, YOU THINK BY YOURSELF
I'm so not going to Genting coz there'll be a wedding lunch AGAIN
And this time is from dad's side
As if its SO IMPORTANT FOR ME TO BE THERE!?!!!
You're just making excuses so that I won't be going anywhere
FUCK IT
You even told me to decide either friends or family?
Well, this time I'll let you WIN
ARE YOU HAPPY?!!???
Next week, I'm going back Melaka for wedding lunch
Shall I create a scene?
I don't know
I'm so not in the mood to go
So not understand, a small matter but you make it like
I'm not gonna go home anymore or some shit!
If you don't let me go anywhere, just lock me in the house
Lastly,
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY COUPLES GETTING MARRIED THIS YEAR!??!!!
WTHECK
(=___=)
This is the very 1st time, I got so pissed with mum
After this WHO ELSE?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment