Parents came around noon
Had BKT @ Puchong
The day before I've eaten the same thing but with a different group of people
T___T
Its OK, at least better than Melaka one
Complaining? Kind of!
HOHO
Went to Singer outlet to buy a sewing machine for mum
Bro became a good boy today by getting mum the sewing machine :P
HAHA
While the sales person explaining how to operate the machine to mum;
While the sales person explaining how to operate the machine to mum;
Bro asked me...
Bro: Do you know how to sew?
Me: Just put the threat @ the machine and sew la!
Bro: Ur head la!
LOOOL
Well, I do know how to sew OK!
*easy ones ONLY* :)
After spent like 30 min, went to look for a restaurant for dinner
Went to Tai Thong and some restaurants, all fully booked!
Finally get a place @ Bandar Puteri here
The food was OK, I'm satisfied with it ;)
Plus, they gave a box mooncake as a complimentary
All Pandan flavor =/
After settled everything, its time to shop! =D
As usual, S. Pyramid, the nearest mall
I wanna get Hush Puppies's polo shirt
OMG, there are few colors and its eye-catching!
But on the left side, there's a DOG image!
Ooooh God!
Its new arrival and I want them but the DOG?
(=___=)
And I did not get any of them coz the color I want is OUT OF STOCK
DAMN IT
I did get something for myself
kekeke
It's Lee Minho!
HOHO
Will post up a pic of him someday, just wait, thx =P
Alrite, its time to bed!
I'm tired and tmrow have to wake up early for breakfast
Bye-bye & G9!
Lastly,
EVERYONE, HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL
=)
Lastly,
EVERYONE, HAPPY MID-AUTUMN FESTIVAL
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment