Life without Internet is sucks!
*I said* :)
I get to online on weekend
Weekdays, study, sleep, study, sleep!?
WOOT
Unfortunately, I'm not so hardworking :)
Its so weird to stay @ Hostel without laptop
I felt like something is missing
I can't complain so much coz I was the one who make this happen
Serve me right! T___T
Mid-term test was kinda shitty :S
Well, I've did my best
Back @ bro's
It was raining heavily this evening
And guess what on earth happened
I FELL DOWN right on my butt
loool
Fell right in front of my bro pulak tu!
DAMN IT
The story goes like this. . .
I was on my way to bro's car which is right in front of me!
After few steps, I fell down like a humpty-dumpty! LOL
Once I enter the car, bro asked don't you have any other slipper?
I do have but I prefer to use this one although its the slippery type
During dinner, bro asked any broken bones???
(-___-)
If I say YES!?
haha
Of course no, I drank milk for my bone OK!
Plus, I don't feel anything pain after that
Going KL tmrow morning for Pan Mee
^o^
Off to bed soon was kinda tired
Gudnite people!
XoXo
No comments:
Post a Comment