October 11 - 17, 2009
A definitely not a good week for me!
1. My laptop was drown by my accidently water spill
Send to HP there, RM 2000 to repair
So the conclusion, its better to get a new one
And unfortunately I don't have enough money to get a new one
Mum helped me to ask for the money from dad
Dad was curious, why I need more money coz the current one is enough til the end of the semester!
AM I DEAD???
NOT YET, THANK GOD :)
Dad called bro to enquire wtf happened? LOL
After he got to know about it, he told bro to get me a new one with Windows 7
So yea, I'm getting a new lappy (DELL) by November with Windows 7
I'm acting as if its nothing serious happened!
LOL
Mum lectured me for my carelessness
I know my bad and I'll make sure it won't happen ever again!!!
I'll use the SIGG and not the BROS bottle, I promise!!
2. I got eye infection (Pink Eye)
(=__=)
I'm recovering now~
Got it from some outing and I don't know from where!
The next day, bro got infected too
OMG, I'm so sorry bro!
I won't be updating anything til I get the laptop
As for now, I'm using bro's for the weekend :S
Next door's renovation is driving everyone's crazy
The drilling, knocking sounds!!!
OMG
No comments:
Post a Comment