Wuuuuaaarrrghhh. . .
MID-TERM BREAK FINISHING SOON :(
Time does really flies and this time it flies like a blink of an eye!
DAMN IT
I brought back all the notes with a good intention to study but ended up busy with other things!
(-___-)
And dang, its Friday today!
Went to so called the bachelor nite @ the groom's place
The buffet not-so-nice =P
Ermmm, while I'm eating there's this little girl came near me and said "you have a long hair!"
What can I do? Of course SMILE
LOL
Well, that little girl was one of my niece and I couldn't recognize her coz I'm not that close with dad's side people
*ish ish ish*
She played with my hair for a while then I ran away
HAHAHA
I couldn't let her play with my hair!!!
NO WAY, its my property
HOHO =P
NO la, I went to see po-po after that then went back home
Have to wake up early tmrow for the tea ceremony!
T___T
No comments:
Post a Comment