November 14, 2009

I'm HAPPY!

It was 9.30am in the morning, my phone rang and I picked it up
I heard my mum's voice! LOL
Said we are coming up now! I was like O__O?!
Half-awake somemore (-__-)

As soon as I hung up, I got ready and waited for them
Lunch @ Ampang's Yong Tau Foo Restaurant
I dont know what is so nice about it @__@
I was expecting something better LOOL

Went IKEA for a walk!
HAHAHA, YES we did :)
While on our way to IKEA, dad gave some $$ for clothing
Then bro interrupts by saying "last 2 weeks, she just bought new clothes" (=__=)
Well, there is a weird thing about my dad, whenever he sees me, he'll give some $$ and ask me to get new clothes!
Am I not wearing anything at that moment? LOL
He even brought up Brand's Essence of Chicken like few boxes
As if I couldn't get it here @__@
Told me to drink it like everyday!?!!?
OMG
Hmmm, I have been complaining when he's taking care of me
So bad of me! :S

About the drown laptop!!!??
I was kinda scared too! (>__<)
Lucky me, he didn't say anything!
Thank God =)

Daorae for dinner :D
Last few days, I was craving for the BBQ!!
And finally, got to have that as my dinner!
YaY

Alrite, I'm tired and sleepy right now
Off to bed
BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment