January 29, 2010

OhMyGod. LOLZ

Changed blog skin again since its 2010 =D
Did some changes too, spot the differences =P
What do you think? Nice, no?

Dinner went to this Vegetarian restaurant
o__O?
I  hardly go to Vegetarian restaurant coz I love meat :P
The food was OK definitely they don't use the real meat, instead they use flour =Z
OK, to tell the truth, I don't really eat the "meat" coz its made of flour!!!
LOOOL
It was full and packed and people keep on coming non-stop
Like its a free food :S
Lucky we got a place

 While waiting for my food, there's this middle-aged man came in, I sat nearby the door so I could see who come in and out
And this middle-aged man came in and guess what on earth he did??!
He was like rubbing his pants or some shit near his private part
loooooooooooool
OK, I'm so sorry but I that's what he did
Then I look at his face and he looked at me
O__o?!!
I turned away immediately and pretend nothing happened
LOL

Its not my fucking fault
Why the hell, he do that and it was in front of everyone
I don't know if anyone else saw :P




Note: I'm sooooOoooo freaking HAPPY! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment