February 20, 2010

Back to college soon

One week of CNY break is officially over!
Time to get back to studies and shits! LOLZ
So bloody fast time flies!
CNY was OK, as usual gathered at grandma's house for makan2 session on the 1st day
The rest of the days, spent visiting and chilling at home as the weather was so hot!

During the break wanted to watch some new movies
Sad to say none of them I manage to watch :(
Went to 2 cinemas ystd to check out the schedule
Stupid rite, there's Internet to check but we didn't make full use of it
lol
Kinda late reach the malls and didn't want to watch late shows
And end up bought a pressie and shopped chocolates
zzZz

Going back to college tmrow
Roomie came back ady, I can't make full use of the room like its mine =/
This coming week is the final week of this semester aka study week?
Have to make full use of it and I really mean it!!
hoho

No comments:

Post a Comment