I'm back @ Melaka :D
Have some stories to share!
1, WELCOME TO THE YEAR OF TIGERRR!
roaarrr!
I like to roarrrrr!
hahaha
Have a prosperous Tiger year people!
(^__^)
2, I've chopped off my super looOooong hair!
Yeeepiiiii~
Finally, after years of waiting =D
Didn't do much, cut til my buttock and layer it
Photos coming soon~
3, I end up the year of Cow by someone showered my legs with Chinese tea
Sounds insane enuff?? (=__=)
What should I do? Start cursing!??!!
I don't want too but sometimes you just can't help =P
Went to have steamboat for dinner aka reunion dinner
Then this careless worker of the restaurant carelessly knocked down the cup of mine!
In seconds, my jeans are all wet
T__T
I was shocked and wanted to hit his head!
LOOOL
Seriously, my jeans are wet and I have to continue eating :(
4, Going to grandma house tmrow for makan-makan session!
CNY is all about food, food and more food!
Have some stories to share!
1, WELCOME TO THE YEAR OF TIGERRR!
roaarrr!
I like to roarrrrr!
hahaha
Have a prosperous Tiger year people!
(^__^)
2, I've chopped off my super looOooong hair!
Yeeepiiiii~
Finally, after years of waiting =D
Didn't do much, cut til my buttock and layer it
Photos coming soon~
3, I end up the year of Cow by someone showered my legs with Chinese tea
Sounds insane enuff?? (=__=)
What should I do? Start cursing!??!!
I don't want too but sometimes you just can't help =P
Went to have steamboat for dinner aka reunion dinner
Then this careless worker of the restaurant carelessly knocked down the cup of mine!
In seconds, my jeans are all wet
T__T
I was shocked and wanted to hit his head!
LOOOL
Seriously, my jeans are wet and I have to continue eating :(
4, Going to grandma house tmrow for makan-makan session!
CNY is all about food, food and more food!
No comments:
Post a Comment