Final exam is over!
woot woot
It's time to release stress
And I'm not sure how to spend my holidays!
No plans yet! duhh =/
Well, will try to do something useful :)
Have several things to talk about :)
1, Say bye-bye to Sunway! I'm leaving back to Melaka tmrow
I'll miss you Sunway!T__T
2, Good-bye to all my dear friends @ SYUC
Nice to know you all since the day we met
Although I'm not close with some of them >_<
3, No more sucky Internet connection by Sunway Digital Wave!
I'm so glad, seriously
Since the year I came til now, nothing much changes
4, No more dirty toilets & sickening incidents @ Hostel!!
Well, sharing stuff & all
What can I expect, right?
5, Thanks alot to my bro and sis in-law
I really mean it as they have been taking good care of me since the day I came to Sunway
Fetching me back & forth from Sunway to Home every weekends, uncountable time~
+
Sending me back to Melaka during semester breaks
6, Thanks to both of my parents too
They had been traveling from Melaka to Sunway because of me
Never ever let me take bus to Melaka for safety reason, etc
7, Have been here for 2 years plus, I've experienced and did lots of things that I will never get the chance to do at Melaka :P
With parents almost 24/7 at home
I will have to dream of getting the chance to go out that often =/
8, It's a good experience to study away from home
As I've learnt how to be independent, be more responsible & more careful? :P
I never regret it!
9, I'm thankful to God, as I had been staying at Sunway Hostel without any unwanted incidents
Thank you for Your protection =)
10, Finally, after spending 2 years plus @ Sunway
I've been thru alot of changes and learnt tons of things
From the good to the bad ones
No comments:
Post a Comment