April 02, 2010

Post(s) #4.

It's 2nd of April today = it's Good Friday :)
Happy Good Friday people!
Went to St. Peter church to light candles n off to D.P. for lunch. Freaking hungry!
Walked around n did some survey(price) of my Samsung CorbyPro!
woot
Got to change my phone since I've completed my DIBA n bday is coming
hahaa double happiness?! looooool
No idea how come I'm into the CorbyPro!
At 1st Samsung releases Corby phone which 2PM becomes the ambasssador (woot woot) n thenCorbyPro n now there are some other Corbysss out there!
So many types of Corby n there are. . . One word-CUTE! ;)
Since when I'm into all these cute-cute stuffs!?!
(=__=)
loooooool
I've been eye-ing it since March actually but then busy with this n that, so postponed till this month
errrrghhhhhh
Well, gonna get it by next week baby! Can't wait. =D


Dropped by Grandma's house(mum's side) to pray
Reached home, n received a cheque from Sunway
*wondering why Sunway gives me cheque???*
It was the Hostel refund laaaaaaa. Chehh. (-__-)
And its enuff to cover for my CorbyPro!
Dad~ kekeke

No comments:

Post a Comment