It has been 2 months since I left Sunway
sob sob
To be honest I missed the life n the entertainment there!
loool
Well, while at Melaka, get to go out n stuff like that too
hmmm, sometimes we just can't compare things too much
There are pros n cons for everything!
Spent my days here like a P-I-G
I mean like seriously, eat all day long
Tried to control but sometimes the food is too tempting!
Guess I've gain weight (=__=)
Damn it!
Mum reminded me to control my diet or else I'll go back to my old size!
oohh shit NO WAY I won't let that happen again
Besides enjoying the food here, I've been helping my dad for the past 2 weeks
Am I a good kid dad?
kekeke
After helping him for the past weeks, I get to know more about what he's doing all this while
Well, I never help him before so this is my opportunity to learn
Its better than doing nothing or useless things!
For examples:-
SS n edit my own latest pictures . . .
HAHAHA
I know they all look funny n kinda silly
loool

I'm fair here n . .
I look dark in this pix!
It's the lighting not that I got tanned or anything >_<
For your info. this is not my current face size coz it looks bloated here :P
No comments:
Post a Comment