Starting new semester again next week
And the funny thing is I havent check my results, time table, etc!
What a lazy ass student n I don't even bother to know my exam results
(=___=)
Semester break was nice & enjoyable as I went to Melbourne for holiday
It wasn't my decision nor choice? lool
Never in my life I would think that I'll be visiting Melbourne coz I wasn't interested but I guess I was wrong
It is indeed a nice place with the friendly people and the lovely weather ^^
It's winter that time and its not as cool as my China's trip
(Where I have to wear the long john 24 hours!)
Plus, the yummy food~ yummmmm~~
Alrite enuff of drooling.
Here are some of the photos taken during my trip:-
View from the Eureka Tower, level 87
The not-so-attractive Koala =P
Port Campbell, 12 Apostles
Again, view from the Eureka Tower, level 87
Puffing Billy Steam Train
No comments:
Post a Comment