October 18, 2010

2 stubborn heads

Idontknowwhy but I decided to blog about something really bother me sometimes. Its not that I want to let the whole world know we're fighting over a small matter but I guess everyone's in the family already know. No big deal as this is not the 1st time. We're mature girls, ladies? ohh, women?! for God sake! I really don't know whythefuck we're fighting like kiddies! I don't like getting angry over something unnecessary but getting annoyed is another thing :P

Whenever my dad knows that we're not on the good term, he will randomly say it out n annoyed me! Like its a big deal, seriously. I'm not saying U're the one who starts the whole thing, I admit I was wrong too. But I guess you just have to control your freaking temper! Idontknow when we gonna make up again or maybe never? I got no idea at all. Let the time decides, its the best for us! Don't ya agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment