Today, Selangor and some other states are on holiday!
*yay* holidays.. I like.. ^_^
Went out today.. Bloody stupid incident happened on me!! OMG, should I say it out?? *shy* LOL =P Okla, briefly la not exactly ok? hahaha Fell down at "this place" (Don't wanna mention at where) At 1st, didnt feel pain but later after a walk, suddenly feel something wrong with my feet and felt pain T_T but no choice still have to walk so, keep on walking. Luckily not that serious, still can walk.. Don't worry, friends! =)
Had lunch at MFM, long time didn't go there d, had fish & chips! *yummy* After that, went for a movie la, what somemore hahaha xDD
Watched 'Accuracy of Death'. Watch it becoz of Takeshi Kaneshiro! One of the hottest guy in my list! *lolx* He still hot as before although 30 something d. He pretty funny in the movie. Watch it, if wanna know more, I'm not a story teller! wkwk :P
After that, went to buy daily stuffs and went back.
Feet still pain but tahan only.. T_T
PS: Went out with someone not alone. xD
*yay* holidays.. I like.. ^_^
Went out today.. Bloody stupid incident happened on me!! OMG, should I say it out?? *shy* LOL =P Okla, briefly la not exactly ok? hahaha Fell down at "this place" (Don't wanna mention at where) At 1st, didnt feel pain but later after a walk, suddenly feel something wrong with my feet and felt pain T_T but no choice still have to walk so, keep on walking. Luckily not that serious, still can walk.. Don't worry, friends! =)
Had lunch at MFM, long time didn't go there d, had fish & chips! *yummy* After that, went for a movie la, what somemore hahaha xDD
Watched 'Accuracy of Death'. Watch it becoz of Takeshi Kaneshiro! One of the hottest guy in my list! *lolx* He still hot as before although 30 something d. He pretty funny in the movie. Watch it, if wanna know more, I'm not a story teller! wkwk :P
After that, went to buy daily stuffs and went back.
Feet still pain but tahan only.. T_T
PS: Went out with someone not alone. xD
U didnt tell me if ur feet pain..
ReplyDeleteSo sorry wor.. that time make u were waiting.. x)
Nvmla, its ok!
ReplyDeleteI still can walk =D