September 18, 2008

What a day..

Thursday, 20080918
  • As usual, woke up early again for classes
  • Have 2 classes only, Marketing & Accounting
  • In Marketing class, did some tutorial Q, about Starbucks! My favorite!! xD
  • While doing, suddenly craving for Starbucks.. =_="
  • Thinking of their icy drinks.. Makes me drools but still manage to tahan! lolx
  • Finally, its lunch time! =D Ate @ Orange again!
  • Next class is Accounting, did some exercises from previous lesson, all those IS & BS
  • Sharp 2pm, class ends! Can go back d! *yay* sounds like kids! lol
  • OTW back to hostel, thinking of buying SFC's drinks but remember still got ice-cream at hostel, so decided not to buy
  • Came back to room, go and get my ice-cream =D
  • Open the freezer and have a look, saw so many stuffs =_=
  • Can't see my ice-cream so dig, dig and DIG in the freezer and still cant find it!
  • I was like &$*#@!!! Where the hell is my ice-cream??!!
  • Bought it last week but forgot to eat. My fault T_T
  • Shitla, ice-cream got d! Who steal it, is really a damn F***ing idiot!! T_T
  • I never touch your things, so don't cha ever touch my stuffs!!
  • I don't like, I guess you too, rite?
  • Haizzz, no ice-cream, no life.. lolx xD

No comments:

Post a Comment