September 06, 2008

Sushi King & Dance of The Dragon

Finished exam, I & Melina went to Pyramid, had lunch at Sushi King (I was the one who wants to eat :P) and watched 'Dance of The Dragon'.

At Sushi King, as usual we order our favorite sushi, chit-chatting, finish eating headed to the counter. I was the 1st one to Q. At the counter, I was approached by an asshole (the cashier)! He asked me to get the Sushi King privilege card cause now they are having promotion and I said 'DON'T WANT' means 'NOT INTERESTED'! And he keeps on bullshitting and I have no choice and to get one for myself! Melina was safe cause she have one! Lucky you, Melina! :P After that, he left the counter and another cashier takes his place. WTF is going on?! I'm really pissed off!

After the stupid situation, we rush to cinema for our movie 'Dance of The Dragon'. What can I say about it? It's a romantic & dramatic movie. I watch it because of Jang Hyuk, a Korean actor & Singapore's hottie, Fann Wong! xD Jang Hyuk in the movie is kinda HOT! *I mean his body* lol =B The storyline kinda straight-forward or should I say very straight?? hahaha whateverla.. =B

At 1st, I was looking forward to it but later on as the movie playing, I FELT SLEEPY & NOT PAYING MUCH ATTENTION. It was a really, really, really slow movie! Just check it out & ya' all will get what I meant. :P Plus, its not worth watching at cinema, go and get a pirated DVD will do! *supports pirated DVDs* lol =B

Lastly, lets call it a day!
G9 & Sweet Dreams friends. =)

3 comments:

  1. how much do u need to pay for the privilege card?
    cherene, i was sleeping when The Mummu is playing. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wei.. u oso tergoda wat.. when the manager said u paid for 20 rm then u free 2 voucher 20 rm...
    n abt the movie.. really damn suck la..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yvonne: Rm20 for the card. Besides that, u will get a voucher of Rm20, 2oo9 calendar and a cutlery set of chopstick and spoon. I think its worth it.. hahaha :P
    Seriously? hahaha I can't sleep although m sleepy at that time! xD

    Melina: Not that I tergoda la. I take it coz v r rushing for the movie. No time to think so, juz take only.
    Agree and the title not suits the storyline at all! Such a waste! ='(

    ReplyDelete