20081013, Monday
Woke up earlier than previous days
Don't know why, yesterday can't really sleep =_=
Is there something wrong with me??
Don't know what's wrong le~ :S
Anyway, starting tomorrow classes as usual
Haihh, have to wake up early =P
I'm not really a morning person! x)
After this, have to go back to not so nice place~ :X
Reached there, have to do some cleaning
and watever coz I'm sure it'll be dusty!
Now, only 7pm something and the sky seems
like gonna rain heavily..
Please SKY, don't rain now! I haven't reach my place!
*heheheh*
I'm waiting for my bro to say "Let's go"
& I'm off to my place! *hahaha*
=!Lame joke!=
Ok, I'm off. Bubyee :)
Woke up earlier than previous days
Don't know why, yesterday can't really sleep =_=
Is there something wrong with me??
Don't know what's wrong le~ :S
Anyway, starting tomorrow classes as usual
Haihh, have to wake up early =P
I'm not really a morning person! x)
After this, have to go back to not so nice place~ :X
Reached there, have to do some cleaning
and watever coz I'm sure it'll be dusty!
Now, only 7pm something and the sky seems
like gonna rain heavily..
Please SKY, don't rain now! I haven't reach my place!
*heheheh*
I'm waiting for my bro to say "Let's go"
& I'm off to my place! *hahaha*
=!Lame joke!=
Ok, I'm off. Bubyee :)
No comments:
Post a Comment