= Another new week of the year 2008!
= Another day to improve myself from yesterday's mistakes??
= Ermm, looks like that la..
*hahaha*
= Why am I crapping this way???
*Don't know why?!* =_=
= Have I done anything wrong??
*Maybe~*
= Ok, stop bullshitting please!
= Today, woke up @ 11am~
*hehehe*
= Had lunch @ home
= After that, as usual surfs the net...
= While I'm surfing the net,
my parents are having fun @ Thailand!! =_=
= I'm so sure coz they probably have arrived @ Chiang Mai!
Plus, they just called me and said they are having fun there!!
*Arrrrggghh*
= And I'm stuck here with my studies & watever T_T
= PS: Mum, please buy the stuffs, I asked you to get for me.
If not, @%&#$!!! *hehehe*
= Mid break has officially over!
= It's time to concentrate on Finals
& pass up all the assignments!!
= OMGosh, assignments, it's killing me softly~
= And tomorrow, I'm going back to not so nice place :(
= Gonna spent my weekdays there with.. *indescribably*
= Ok, just give & take, can't you??
= Another day to improve myself from yesterday's mistakes??
= Ermm, looks like that la..
*hahaha*
= Why am I crapping this way???
*Don't know why?!* =_=
= Have I done anything wrong??
*Maybe~*
= Ok, stop bullshitting please!
= Today, woke up @ 11am~
*hehehe*
= Had lunch @ home
= After that, as usual surfs the net...
= While I'm surfing the net,
my parents are having fun @ Thailand!! =_=
= I'm so sure coz they probably have arrived @ Chiang Mai!
Plus, they just called me and said they are having fun there!!
*Arrrrggghh*
= And I'm stuck here with my studies & watever T_T
= PS: Mum, please buy the stuffs, I asked you to get for me.
If not, @%&#$!!! *hehehe*
= Mid break has officially over!
= It's time to concentrate on Finals
& pass up all the assignments!!
= OMGosh, assignments, it's killing me softly~
= And tomorrow, I'm going back to not so nice place :(
= Gonna spent my weekdays there with.. *indescribably*
= Ok, just give & take, can't you??
No comments:
Post a Comment