= 20081010, Friday
= I'm back @ KL~
= Isn't it too early for me to come back?
*hahaha*
= Ok, it's becoz of my parents!!
They are going to Thailand this Sunday and
I'm sad as I can't join them! :'(
= Arrived Sunway around 2pm
= Unpacked my stuffs @ not so nice place~
= Then went to Pyramid just to pass the time until 5pm!
*hahaha, SWT~*
= Around 5pm, went to bro's house..
= Later on, went out for dinner
= And now, I'm sleepy!! =_=
= Bubye & sleep tight everyone! :)
= I'm back @ KL~
= Isn't it too early for me to come back?
*hahaha*
= Ok, it's becoz of my parents!!
They are going to Thailand this Sunday and
I'm sad as I can't join them! :'(
= Arrived Sunway around 2pm
= Unpacked my stuffs @ not so nice place~
= Then went to Pyramid just to pass the time until 5pm!
*hahaha, SWT~*
= Around 5pm, went to bro's house..
= Later on, went out for dinner
= And now, I'm sleepy!! =_=
= Bubye & sleep tight everyone! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment