= 20081006 to 20081009
= Spend these days doing Assignments :S
= Won't get it done within the days
but will do half or quarter of it?
= I wanna hang out with Babe G!!!
Where on earth are you, darling??!
= I know you are preparing for STPM next month,
but you have promised me that we will hang out when I get back
in Melaka!! So, where are you now??!
= Ok, I understand.
Maybe this is not the perfect time for us to meet.
Anyway, Good Luck & All the best! ;)
= Plus, my "Alien" cousin is having Finals now,
Good Luck & All the best too! ;)
= But I'm not that bored as
I have other things that keep me busy~
*hehehe*
= Few days left before I get back to KL,
time flies without us noticing it~
= Spend these days doing Assignments :S
= Won't get it done within the days
but will do half or quarter of it?
= I wanna hang out with Babe G!!!
Where on earth are you, darling??!
= I know you are preparing for STPM next month,
but you have promised me that we will hang out when I get back
in Melaka!! So, where are you now??!
= Ok, I understand.
Maybe this is not the perfect time for us to meet.
Anyway, Good Luck & All the best! ;)
= Plus, my "Alien" cousin is having Finals now,
Good Luck & All the best too! ;)
= But I'm not that bored as
I have other things that keep me busy~
*hehehe*
= Few days left before I get back to KL,
time flies without us noticing it~
No comments:
Post a Comment