2008 Asia Song Festival
This mega concert was held on
Oct. 3rd & 4th, at Seoul, Korea.
This event brought together different pop acts
from all over Asia on a single stage.
Congrats to TVXQ for winning, The Best Asian Artist Award!
Hereby, I enclosed some pix of the event.
This mega concert was held on
Oct. 3rd & 4th, at Seoul, Korea.
This event brought together different pop acts
from all over Asia on a single stage.
Congrats to TVXQ for winning, The Best Asian Artist Award!
Hereby, I enclosed some pix of the event.
PS: There are more pix but I just uploaded some of them. :)
Big Bang is Number One
Just few weeks of releasingnew songs, "Haru-Haru" from their mini album.
Here, come again the latest song from their official
full length album, "Number One". It was sang
in English, means that everyone can enjoy listening the
fresh track and not only Koreans! :)
Source: POPSEOUL!








No comments:
Post a Comment