20081019, Sunday
"Sunday" sounds like a lazy day, wish could lay back on the
bed doing nothing~ xD
Today, woke up same time as previous day :D
Sis in-law's mum drop by today from the MCA meeting thingy
Noon, went out for lunch
Came back, I spent time online & didn't even touch my Marketing book!!
OMG, when am I gonna do my revision??!! =_="
Around 3-4pm, outside raining and what some more, sleep la~
*hahahaha*
Intend to take a nap but don't know how come sleep until Dinner time!! xD
*Wondering..., I've set the alarm clock, you know!!*
Had Dinner @ home as there's sis's mum ma, a good cook! ;)
*She loves cooking and her dishes quite nice too*
After Dinner, bro & sis send her off to Airport, going back to Kelantan (Hometown)
And me, hehehe...
Spent my time "preciously" *muahahaha* =P
Today, there's one thing that make me damn fucking MAD!
I H.A.T.E someone from FB coz he is damn fucking annoying!!!
OMGosh, I'm going to be MAD
Everyone has their limit on anything & everything, OKAY!
Please don't make me D.E.L.E.T.E & B.L.O.C.K you from my FB account! THX!
Gonna do my revision after this?? hmmm :P
"Sunday" sounds like a lazy day, wish could lay back on the
bed doing nothing~ xD
Today, woke up same time as previous day :D
Sis in-law's mum drop by today from the MCA meeting thingy
Noon, went out for lunch
Came back, I spent time online & didn't even touch my Marketing book!!
OMG, when am I gonna do my revision??!! =_="
Around 3-4pm, outside raining and what some more, sleep la~
*hahahaha*
Intend to take a nap but don't know how come sleep until Dinner time!! xD
*Wondering..., I've set the alarm clock, you know!!*
Had Dinner @ home as there's sis's mum ma, a good cook! ;)
*She loves cooking and her dishes quite nice too*
After Dinner, bro & sis send her off to Airport, going back to Kelantan (Hometown)
And me, hehehe...
Spent my time "preciously" *muahahaha* =P
Today, there's one thing that make me damn fucking MAD!
I H.A.T.E someone from FB coz he is damn fucking annoying!!!
OMGosh, I'm going to be MAD
Everyone has their limit on anything & everything, OKAY!
Please don't make me D.E.L.E.T.E & B.L.O.C.K you from my FB account! THX!
Gonna do my revision after this?? hmmm :P
No comments:
Post a Comment