20081018, Saturday
It's weekends!!! xD
Woke up @ 10 am and my body is aching!! T_T
Maybe bcoz of the Badminton session yesterday!
*OMG, painful le~* T_T
Had lunch @ home
After that, as usual, on the laptop & surfs the net!
That's my routine when I'm @ home besides sleeping! xD
Dinner, went to TGIF @ Pyramid
While having my Dinner, I saw a young little girl aged 7-8 yo, wearing a dress with a short cut hair and it reminds me of my childhood time! lolx
The way she dress & her features look slightly like me
when I was at her age
*hahaha* :P
Went Pyramid with the intention to buy Anti-virus Software but
didn't bought it coz none of us remember about it! :X
*Until OTW back home only remember~*
BTW, tmrow my bro going for a run or something called marathon??
*Not so sure~*
Whatever it is, have fun & jiayou! All the best, bro! ;)
*Hope you win something so that your training & hard work pays off*
Tmrow too have to study for Marketing test on Tuesday!! :S
Ooh yea, I might be moving OUT from Sunway's Hostel!!! Heard that??!!
*YaY, to be confirmed later, stay tuned for the next updates!* xD
It's weekends!!! xD
Woke up @ 10 am and my body is aching!! T_T
Maybe bcoz of the Badminton session yesterday!
*OMG, painful le~* T_T
Had lunch @ home
After that, as usual, on the laptop & surfs the net!
That's my routine when I'm @ home besides sleeping! xD
Dinner, went to TGIF @ Pyramid
While having my Dinner, I saw a young little girl aged 7-8 yo, wearing a dress with a short cut hair and it reminds me of my childhood time! lolx
The way she dress & her features look slightly like me
when I was at her age
*hahaha* :P
Went Pyramid with the intention to buy Anti-virus Software but
didn't bought it coz none of us remember about it! :X
*Until OTW back home only remember~*
BTW, tmrow my bro going for a run or something called marathon??
*Not so sure~*
Whatever it is, have fun & jiayou! All the best, bro! ;)
*Hope you win something so that your training & hard work pays off*
Tmrow too have to study for Marketing test on Tuesday!! :S
Ooh yea, I might be moving OUT from Sunway's Hostel!!! Heard that??!!
*YaY, to be confirmed later, stay tuned for the next updates!* xD
No comments:
Post a Comment