20081015, Wednesday
Woke up pretty early today
Although, class @ 2.3opm :)
Intended to do F.A assign work but ended up surfing the net!
*A normal thing for everyone, rite?* =P
I'm being so L.A.Z.Y these few days~!
OMG, still in holiday mood??!! =_="
*Maybe~*
F.A & I.T assign, these two are killing me :(
So many things to be done @ a time! T_T
*This is life!!* :S
I'm really not in the mood to do all this shits! :'(
*No matter what, still have to do!!* =/
And finally my parents are back @ Melaka!
*Thank God, they arrived safely*
After this, it's my time to travel, dad coz I got the
Academic time table for next year that you've been asking for!!
I wanna go Philippine, the beaches~
*awwwww, I'm in love with it~*
*hehehehe*
Woke up pretty early today
Although, class @ 2.3opm :)
Intended to do F.A assign work but ended up surfing the net!
*A normal thing for everyone, rite?* =P
I'm being so L.A.Z.Y these few days~!
OMG, still in holiday mood??!! =_="
*Maybe~*
F.A & I.T assign, these two are killing me :(
So many things to be done @ a time! T_T
*This is life!!* :S
I'm really not in the mood to do all this shits! :'(
*No matter what, still have to do!!* =/
And finally my parents are back @ Melaka!
*Thank God, they arrived safely*
After this, it's my time to travel, dad coz I got the
Academic time table for next year that you've been asking for!!
I wanna go Philippine, the beaches~
*awwwww, I'm in love with it~*
*hehehehe*
No comments:
Post a Comment