October 16, 2008

I am Me

20081026, Thursday

Middle of the week? or in another way, WEEKENDS is around the corner!!
*ha-ha!!* xD

I loves WEEKENDS!!! =DD
*sounds childish, rite?* =P

I'm like that at times but not most of the time!
*lol* x)

Today, as usual, went to classes

After classes, went to Comp. Lab just to finish up my works!!
hahaha, sounds like a good student! *ahem* :P

It's actually, I.T 2 homework where I need to get it done by using
MICROSOFT ACCESS!!!

I do have M. A in my laptop but seems like something
has gone wrong with it!!!

I couldn't open it & shows it to my bro *coz he knows about IT stuffs* and
when he check it, it was OKAY!!!

OMG, but when with me??? It's not working!!!
*ahh, SHIT* :P

While I'm doing the M. A thingy, there's an African guy beside me =__=

He asked "Where are you from?"

I said "Malaysia"

He replied "You look like from Indonesia!"

I was like... =X
*and laughed! lolx*

Do I look like an Indonesian?? @_@

Nvm, it's not the 1st time I heard that!

Few years back, where I went shopping @ somewhere in Malaysia

Especially Chinese or Malay people tend to think that I'm an Indonesian!! =X

1st: I can't speak Chinese =_="

2nd: Talking, where I can speak fluently in B. Malaysia :)
*All thanks to my Grandma, mum's side, she's a Nyonya*
Means, ermm, I don't know how to explain..
Just google the word, Nyonya or peranakan will do, OK? *hehehe, sorry*

3rd: It's my face! Everywhere I go, 1st thought of people when
look @ me is, Are you a Malay?? OR Are you from Indonesia?? *SWT~*

Ok, stop with the races thingy!

After finish up my works, went to eat @ SK with Noona :)
*There are having promotion ma, so must go la* :P

And I'm really tired now~

PS: I was standing while doing the M. A thing, u know!! Stand for about an hour!!!
OMGosh, my leg~~

No comments:

Post a Comment