20081112, Wednesday
Today is the due date for F. A 2 assign
AND
I've pass it up!!
haha :P
Plus, I skipped the class too coz Zeeza needs my help regarding the assign
So help lo
1 hour class can't do much also xD
Had lunch @ Orange
Went back Hostel
Watched some movies :D
While watching. . .
Suddenly. . .
1 of my housemates, don't know what's wrong with her
She came in and smile at me & went out! :X
I was like. . .
OK, I know she was looking for my roomie but unfortunately she's not in
hahaha, pity u! xP
I seriously don't like other people to come in my room besides my roomie!!
I mean something we called "guest"?
Moreover, she didn't even KNOCK the door!!
Haihh, this type of people ah. . .
Really la screw me up!
I never disturb you all but why you all treat me like this??
Today is the due date for F. A 2 assign
AND
I've pass it up!!
haha :P
Plus, I skipped the class too coz Zeeza needs my help regarding the assign
So help lo
1 hour class can't do much also xD
Had lunch @ Orange
Went back Hostel
Watched some movies :D
While watching. . .
Suddenly. . .
1 of my housemates, don't know what's wrong with her
She came in and smile at me & went out! :X
I was like. . .
OK, I know she was looking for my roomie but unfortunately she's not in
hahaha, pity u! xP
I seriously don't like other people to come in my room besides my roomie!!
I mean something we called "guest"?
Moreover, she didn't even KNOCK the door!!
Haihh, this type of people ah. . .
Really la screw me up!
I never disturb you all but why you all treat me like this??
No comments:
Post a Comment