20081113, Thursday
Guess what!!?? Today I skipped Marketing class!!
haha, overslept la xD
Had lunch @ Orange
Went to F. A 2 class
Did exercises from previous lesson
While doing the exercises. . .
Our lecturer ask us to write a comment about her
Like how was her way of teaching, the subject, etc
Well, I will write a good comment about you Ms. Yap
Don't worry! :)
After class, went back Hostel
Nearly 5pm, went jogging with Noona!!
haha, looooOong time didn't jog
After few rounds, I'm kinda out of breath d :X
Seldom do sport like this lo xD
Had dinner @ Noona's place
And I'm back to Hostel after that
Gonna do some revision tonite???
kekeke x)
{!TaTa!} :)
Guess what!!?? Today I skipped Marketing class!!
haha, overslept la xD
Had lunch @ Orange
Went to F. A 2 class
Did exercises from previous lesson
While doing the exercises. . .
Our lecturer ask us to write a comment about her
Like how was her way of teaching, the subject, etc
Well, I will write a good comment about you Ms. Yap
Don't worry! :)
After class, went back Hostel
Nearly 5pm, went jogging with Noona!!
haha, looooOong time didn't jog
After few rounds, I'm kinda out of breath d :X
Seldom do sport like this lo xD
Had dinner @ Noona's place
And I'm back to Hostel after that
Gonna do some revision tonite???
kekeke x)
{!TaTa!} :)
Notes: I'm currently addicted to K-Pop/Dance(Hip-hop) songs!!
There are lots of new songs & I can't stop playing them over and over again!
They are catchy & it feels good to listen to it xD
Plus, I'm currently watching Miss No Good, a Taiwan series
OMG, Finals is coming & I'm still taking my own sweet time
There are lots of new songs & I can't stop playing them over and over again!
They are catchy & it feels good to listen to it xD
Plus, I'm currently watching Miss No Good, a Taiwan series
OMG, Finals is coming & I'm still taking my own sweet time
No comments:
Post a Comment