20081114, Friday
TGIFriday!! xD
Woke up early for I. T 2 class
Did some revision only
See I'm such a good student!! ;)
haha, so proud over a small matter LOL
After class, went back Hostel
Lunch time. . .
Went out to Pyramid with Noona for lunch
At 1st said wanna eat @ Orange but Noona crave for
Chicken Rice so go TCRS =_="
After lunch went to get my free gift from Swatch, as last time it was out of stock
And guess what!?!?
Noona gets herself a watch too!!
ahaha, tergoda ah Noona??
LOLX xP
She bought the another model that I said it was too big for me
but when it was on her hand it really suits her
LOL
Plus, she was looking something like that type too
I mean the color, white
After that went to bought some stuffs and went back
I'm packing to go back to "Home Sweet Home"
\(^_^)/
{!BuByee!}
TGIFriday!! xD
Woke up early for I. T 2 class
Did some revision only
See I'm such a good student!! ;)
haha, so proud over a small matter LOL
After class, went back Hostel
Lunch time. . .
Went out to Pyramid with Noona for lunch
At 1st said wanna eat @ Orange but Noona crave for
Chicken Rice so go TCRS =_="
After lunch went to get my free gift from Swatch, as last time it was out of stock
And guess what!?!?
Noona gets herself a watch too!!
ahaha, tergoda ah Noona??
LOLX xP
She bought the another model that I said it was too big for me
but when it was on her hand it really suits her
LOL
Plus, she was looking something like that type too
I mean the color, white
After that went to bought some stuffs and went back
I'm packing to go back to "Home Sweet Home"
\(^_^)/
{!BuByee!}
Note: My sis in-law's parents are in the house!!
Got to eat some home-cooked dishes!
*Kelantanese cuisine*
LOL xD
Got to eat some home-cooked dishes!
*Kelantanese cuisine*
LOL xD
No comments:
Post a Comment