Finally. . .
I'M DONE WITH MY I. T 2 ASSIGNMENT!!!
\(^_^)/
I'M SOOOOOOOO HAPPY??!
hahaha
At least feel relief la
NOW LEFT F. A 2 assign
That's the most "easy" one
sighhh
Hopefully, I'll make full use of my time this weekends
to do the assign ;)
hehehe
From now on, I have to be more disciplined & spend my time wisely
As Finals is coming. . .
I don't want to fail anymore :(
Failure is not my motto! ;)
No movies until Finals over!?!
haha, can tahan or not? :P
I'M DONE WITH MY I. T 2 ASSIGNMENT!!!
\(^_^)/
I'M SOOOOOOOO HAPPY??!
hahaha
At least feel relief la
NOW LEFT F. A 2 assign
That's the most "easy" one
sighhh
Hopefully, I'll make full use of my time this weekends
to do the assign ;)
hehehe
From now on, I have to be more disciplined & spend my time wisely
As Finals is coming. . .
I don't want to fail anymore :(
Failure is not my motto! ;)
No movies until Finals over!?!
haha, can tahan or not? :P
Notes: I'm NOT MOVING ANYWHERE ANYMORE
GONNA SPEND ANOTHER YEAR @ THIS SUCKY PLACE T__T
MUM, WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL??? :'(
I know you're telling all those things for my own goods but. . .
haihh, forget about it la
GONNA SPEND ANOTHER YEAR @ THIS SUCKY PLACE T__T
MUM, WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL??? :'(
I know you're telling all those things for my own goods but. . .
haihh, forget about it la
No comments:
Post a Comment