20081106, Thursday
Woke up & get ready for class
I've been soooOOo LAZY for these few days
The word "LAZY" here means. . .
I don't feeeeeeel like going classes anymore
Maybe bcoz of the timing
Morning. . .
I'm sooooOoo fucking lazy to wake up :(
Plus with all the assignments & crap things
OMGosh, I'm really don't feel like doing it~
Don't feel like doing other things besides ASSIGNMENTS
Last minute people like this lo :(
Can someone please stop the TIME???
Doraemon, can't you?
hehehe, so childish! :P
Should have finish it up earlier but I 'm just to lazy to do it
And now. . .
U DESERVE IT!
hahaha, like a step-mum LOL
Marketing class, learned new topic
Had lunch @ Orange again~
F. A 2, learned new sub-topic and did some Qs
Went back Hostel and start blogging. . .
Feels sleepy and tired!!
Gonna take a nap for a while
After that gonna finish up my I. T 2 assign!!
Urrrrrrrrrrggghhh, don't feeeeeeel like doing it at all!!!
But 40% out of 100% for the marks is alot :'(
Woke up & get ready for class
I've been soooOOo LAZY for these few days
The word "LAZY" here means. . .
I don't feeeeeeel like going classes anymore
Maybe bcoz of the timing
Morning. . .
I'm sooooOoo fucking lazy to wake up :(
Plus with all the assignments & crap things
OMGosh, I'm really don't feel like doing it~
Don't feel like doing other things besides ASSIGNMENTS
Last minute people like this lo :(
Can someone please stop the TIME???
Doraemon, can't you?
hehehe, so childish! :P
Should have finish it up earlier but I 'm just to lazy to do it
And now. . .
U DESERVE IT!
hahaha, like a step-mum LOL
Marketing class, learned new topic
Had lunch @ Orange again~
F. A 2, learned new sub-topic and did some Qs
Went back Hostel and start blogging. . .
Feels sleepy and tired!!
Gonna take a nap for a while
After that gonna finish up my I. T 2 assign!!
Urrrrrrrrrrggghhh, don't feeeeeeel like doing it at all!!!
But 40% out of 100% for the marks is alot :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment