20081105, Wednesday
Woke up @ 11am
1330 had lunch @ Pink with Noona
Went to Accounting class
Did some tutorial Qs
After Accounting lesson, went to Lib with Noona to do the F. A thingy
But we not really know how to do it. . .
Later on we gave up and ask help from Alvin
haha xD
And now I'm still busy doing the F. A thingy and I. T assign :(
This is what we call L-I-F-E!
Sometimes you're soooOoo free
AND
Sometimes you're superb busy
OK, I wanna do my stuffs & eat dinner
{!XoXoXo!}
Wish me luck for my Finals in few weeks more from now on!
Thanks! ;)
Woke up @ 11am
1330 had lunch @ Pink with Noona
Went to Accounting class
Did some tutorial Qs
After Accounting lesson, went to Lib with Noona to do the F. A thingy
But we not really know how to do it. . .
Later on we gave up and ask help from Alvin
haha xD
And now I'm still busy doing the F. A thingy and I. T assign :(
This is what we call L-I-F-E!
Sometimes you're soooOoo free
AND
Sometimes you're superb busy
OK, I wanna do my stuffs & eat dinner
{!XoXoXo!}
Notes: I will not be updating my blog frequently as before. . .
Maybe alternate days & it's not forever
Just for this month & probably next month only
As I want to concentrate on my studiesMaybe alternate days & it's not forever
Just for this month & probably next month only
Wish me luck for my Finals in few weeks more from now on!
Thanks! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment