20081104, Tuesday
Woke up & get ready for class
This morning I felt really LAZY to get up from my bed!!
Seriously, I don't feel like going for F. A 2 class
BUT
I still get up & get ready
haha!
As a student should be like that la
Must have the spirit in order to gain knowledge! :P
Alright, in F. A 2, learned new sub topic & did some Qs
Meanwhile in Marketing class T__T
I failed my Marketing test :(
So sorry Miss to disappoint you, I've tried my best!
Nvm, its just a test not Finals, still got time to study! ;)
Had lunch @ Orange!?!
Today is the last lecture class for I. T 2!
Fiiiuhh, finally it's over!
So after this will be doing revision until week 14
Hope I will be attending the classes~ *ahem*
Hope I will get a better grade than last sem, I .T 1
Have to study la, in order to get a good grade! =P
OK will study la, I also don't want my CGPA downs
Went of a movie today with Noooooona! ;)
Watched Boys Over Flowers Final, it's about teenage love story
If you like Meteor Garden(Taiwan version) then this will definitely suits you
And one more thing, the hunks are not bad looking too! ;P
Worth watching it
hehehe
After movie, hungry. . .
Went SR! :D
As I'm craving for Banana Choc!
Had Tom Yum Spaghetti & take away Banana Choc!
YaY xD
While waiting for our food, we came across of Eric Tsang & a bunch of HK stars
They are here for the HK variety show "The Super Trio Supreme"
Before also got ma, they filmed it @ Sunway Lagoon
Went back after dinner
Back @ Hostel, I start blogging
hehehe
While blogging suddenly. . .
BLACKOUT!!!!!!!!!!?!?!
For about 4 minutes~
Sucky place like this la T__T
Last year, around this sem (Aug-Dec) water cut!!!
It really pissed me that time!
I can't live without water! I'm not cactus! =P
This year electric pulak. . .
Last week also like this :(
But I'm still OK without it better than NO water
Next coming year?
BOTH??!!!!
OK stop here wanna take bathe
{!Bubye!}
\(^0^)/
Woke up & get ready for class
This morning I felt really LAZY to get up from my bed!!
Seriously, I don't feel like going for F. A 2 class
BUT
I still get up & get ready
haha!
As a student should be like that la
Must have the spirit in order to gain knowledge! :P
Alright, in F. A 2, learned new sub topic & did some Qs
Meanwhile in Marketing class T__T
I failed my Marketing test :(
So sorry Miss to disappoint you, I've tried my best!
Nvm, its just a test not Finals, still got time to study! ;)
Had lunch @ Orange!?!
Today is the last lecture class for I. T 2!
Fiiiuhh, finally it's over!
So after this will be doing revision until week 14
Hope I will be attending the classes~ *ahem*
Hope I will get a better grade than last sem, I .T 1
Have to study la, in order to get a good grade! =P
OK will study la, I also don't want my CGPA downs
Went of a movie today with Noooooona! ;)
Watched Boys Over Flowers Final, it's about teenage love story
If you like Meteor Garden(Taiwan version) then this will definitely suits you
And one more thing, the hunks are not bad looking too! ;P
Worth watching it
hehehe
After movie, hungry. . .
Went SR! :D
As I'm craving for Banana Choc!
Had Tom Yum Spaghetti & take away Banana Choc!
YaY xD
While waiting for our food, we came across of Eric Tsang & a bunch of HK stars
They are here for the HK variety show "The Super Trio Supreme"
Before also got ma, they filmed it @ Sunway Lagoon
Went back after dinner
Back @ Hostel, I start blogging
hehehe
While blogging suddenly. . .
BLACKOUT!!!!!!!!!!?!?!
For about 4 minutes~
Sucky place like this la T__T
Last year, around this sem (Aug-Dec) water cut!!!
It really pissed me that time!
I can't live without water! I'm not cactus! =P
This year electric pulak. . .
Last week also like this :(
But I'm still OK without it better than NO water
Next coming year?
BOTH??!!!!
OK stop here wanna take bathe
{!Bubye!}
\(^0^)/
Notes: Today, I laughed a lot~!
muahahahahaha :D
muahahahahaha :D
No comments:
Post a Comment