November 10, 2008

Memories that left behind us. . .

Hmmm, my title kinda??? >_<

Actually, nothing much. . .

Just now I was playing FS and I saw one of my friend's photos

In those photos there were a group of his friends (High School)

And it remind me of my friends pulak!! =__="

I missed my old friends back in Melaka

High School friends. . .

Yala, in school and college different ma

In school we can be the naughtiest of all
hahaha

In college have to be mature d, not more "kiddies" mind already
lol xD

I miss the moments that we skip classes together then hide somewhere!
LOLX xD

Then be rude to some fucking teachers to fight for our rights~!!
Damn bloody *%^#!!! people I tell you!! xP

And many more~!!
hahaha, only my close friends know them :P

Then we got a group, title. . .
haha, don't wanna write it here, later jadi issue, susah o!

It has been nearly 2 years since F5 until now we didn't meet and hang out together

I want all of us to gather then will be more fun coz we are the craziest of all!!
xD

Now all of them have their own life in order to pursue their dream

All the best friends! ;)

But I do still keep in touch with them!
LOL

Just that can't see face to face only

No comments:

Post a Comment