20081109, Sunday
Woke up early
Went out half a day
And now I'm tired. . .
Went out from noon till 6pm only back @ home!
1st, fetch my sis in-law's cousin
She's coming with us to Berjaya Times Square
Had lunch @ Nasi Ayam Kampung
Malay shop, famous for the "Fried Ayam Kampung"
The "Ayam Kampung" so small man!
I prefer "City Chicken" more meat
haha xD
After lunch head to Berjaya Times Square for???
Of course to buy my "baby" xD
Have a look @ BTSquare and went to Sungei Wang too
And the result is. . .
NONE of the shop there sold Swatch watches~!!
There's one but don't have the model I want T__T
I was soooOooo $@D!?! T_T
Then bro say go Pyramid lo
OTW to Pyramid, send off sis's cousin back home
Pyramid sure got la, I saw the Swatch Kiosk many times d xD
Went and have a look and. . .
DANG! I saw the model that I want!! :D
Remember the two models that I want??
Finally, I choose the "Tarnish Shine" model
COZ
The other one doesn't suits me coz its was too big for me =X
Kinda like my Baby-G watch =_="
Now I got it and its time for my dad to know about "it"
LOLX
How to tell him o?
Any idea??
>_<
Woke up early
Went out half a day
And now I'm tired. . .
Went out from noon till 6pm only back @ home!
1st, fetch my sis in-law's cousin
She's coming with us to Berjaya Times Square
Had lunch @ Nasi Ayam Kampung
Malay shop, famous for the "Fried Ayam Kampung"
The "Ayam Kampung" so small man!
I prefer "City Chicken" more meat
haha xD
After lunch head to Berjaya Times Square for???
Of course to buy my "baby" xD
Have a look @ BTSquare and went to Sungei Wang too
And the result is. . .
NONE of the shop there sold Swatch watches~!!
There's one but don't have the model I want T__T
I was soooOooo $@D!?! T_T
Then bro say go Pyramid lo
OTW to Pyramid, send off sis's cousin back home
Pyramid sure got la, I saw the Swatch Kiosk many times d xD
Went and have a look and. . .
DANG! I saw the model that I want!! :D
Remember the two models that I want??
Finally, I choose the "Tarnish Shine" model
COZ
The other one doesn't suits me coz its was too big for me =X
Kinda like my Baby-G watch =_="
Now I got it and its time for my dad to know about "it"
LOLX
How to tell him o?
Any idea??
>_<
No comments:
Post a Comment