OMGosh, I'm confused~!!
Bcoz of the watches!!
I can't decide which one I want =_="
I don't know which one to choose as there are many different types. . .
But I've minimized it to 2 types
There are SFK320G, Tarnish Shine
&
YCS510, Steel & Charm
(Google them & you can see the pix)
Sorry for being lazy to upload the pix :P
I like both of them but I can only choose ONE!
I want something that looks good on my hand when I'm wearing it
hehehe x)
Bcoz of the watches!!
I can't decide which one I want =_="
I don't know which one to choose as there are many different types. . .
But I've minimized it to 2 types
There are SFK320G, Tarnish Shine
&
YCS510, Steel & Charm
(Google them & you can see the pix)
Sorry for being lazy to upload the pix :P
I like both of them but I can only choose ONE!
I want something that looks good on my hand when I'm wearing it
hehehe x)
No comments:
Post a Comment