HOHOHOHOHO
Its not Santa coming to town
hahaha, so childish
It means I'm in a gooOoood mood :D
My finals had officially over! ;)
No more stress until next year
hahaha, but life is full of unexpected things
LOL
I'm going to spend my holidays with reading a good & nice
story book
Hopefully I can finish it before new sem. starts coz I'm a slow reader
I think that is one of the best way for me to spend the holidays rather than sleep, eat, etc
I can't do part-time work as my mum don't let!
So the best way is get a good book & read it
Its not Santa coming to town
hahaha, so childish
It means I'm in a gooOoood mood :D
My finals had officially over! ;)
No more stress until next year
hahaha, but life is full of unexpected things
LOL
I'm going to spend my holidays with reading a good & nice
story book
Hopefully I can finish it before new sem. starts coz I'm a slow reader
I think that is one of the best way for me to spend the holidays rather than sleep, eat, etc
I can't do part-time work as my mum don't let!
So the best way is get a good book & read it
Note: Parents coming up this weekend to fetch me back!
hehehe
STPM has officially over too!
YaY! Means my friends are free too
Let's party guys!! :D
hehehe
STPM has officially over too!
YaY! Means my friends are free too
Let's party guys!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment