I. T 2 paper has gone out from my life!
YaY!
Left one more to go. . .
What should I say about it???
I was like OMGod!!!
The Qs were quite easy if you read up all the notes given & do some reading from the textbook x)
Seriously, no joke! The Qs were all from what we have discussed in class!
OK, I read up all the notes but when I was in the Exam Hall
I wrote half of what I've read =___=
It was damn frustrating!!!
Sighhhh. . .
YaY!
Left one more to go. . .
What should I say about it???
I was like OMGod!!!
The Qs were quite easy if you read up all the notes given & do some reading from the textbook x)
Seriously, no joke! The Qs were all from what we have discussed in class!
OK, I read up all the notes but when I was in the Exam Hall
I wrote half of what I've read =___=
It was damn frustrating!!!
Sighhhh. . .
its okay. aim the next papers :)
ReplyDelete