Had dinner with grandma (Dad's side) today
She's not as strong as before already coz she had injured her leg past few months
I thought it was serious and actually not so serious want la!
haha :P
Get well soon & take care poh-poh
^_^
Had some fun while having dinner with my dad's sis & closed relatives
She (dad's sis) is a happy-go-lucky person, haha so funny to be with! :D
But we seldom meet each other as we got our own activities
The last time we met was like a year ago?
I guess at my bro's wedding :)
She's not as strong as before already coz she had injured her leg past few months
I thought it was serious and actually not so serious want la!
haha :P
Get well soon & take care poh-poh
^_^
Had some fun while having dinner with my dad's sis & closed relatives
She (dad's sis) is a happy-go-lucky person, haha so funny to be with! :D
But we seldom meet each other as we got our own activities
The last time we met was like a year ago?
I guess at my bro's wedding :)
No comments:
Post a Comment