Why am I sighing???
Its bcoz of. . .
I can't watch my favorite show any longer!
They are all in Korean language and I don't understand a single word of what they are saying! :(
There's a person in-charge in subbing the videos and now he doesn't wanna sub them anymore
I would love to continue watching the show as it will bring me laughter & I'll laugh like crazy
LOL
Wish some day there will be someone to continue subbing the videos
Ooh God, please! :)
Its bcoz of. . .
I can't watch my favorite show any longer!
They are all in Korean language and I don't understand a single word of what they are saying! :(
There's a person in-charge in subbing the videos and now he doesn't wanna sub them anymore
I would love to continue watching the show as it will bring me laughter & I'll laugh like crazy
LOL
Wish some day there will be someone to continue subbing the videos
Ooh God, please! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment