20090126, Monday
Every year we'll have a gathering & "makan-makan" session with all the relatives @ Grandma's house
:D
After that went back home & zZZZzzz
Seriously, I need my beauty sleep!!
I didn't get enuff sleep before the CNY
As for dinner, Chinese course food
That's how I spent my 1st day of CNY
LOL
As simple as ABC?
HAHAHAHA
Yeap, I don't really go out on the 1st day coz the weather was damn HOT
Feels like burning my whole body!!
Second day pulak, 20090127
Had Briyani for lunch & went for visiting :)
Eat this & that while visiting and my stomach is FULL
Dinner pulak, went to Uncle's house for Open house
Eat some more =X
Tmrow going to another relatives house (Mum's)
Aigoo, their house was damn far away from Melaka town!!
Kinda like Kampung area? =P
Every year we'll have a gathering & "makan-makan" session with all the relatives @ Grandma's house
:D
After that went back home & zZZZzzz
Seriously, I need my beauty sleep!!
I didn't get enuff sleep before the CNY
As for dinner, Chinese course food
That's how I spent my 1st day of CNY
LOL
As simple as ABC?
HAHAHAHA
Yeap, I don't really go out on the 1st day coz the weather was damn HOT
Feels like burning my whole body!!
Second day pulak, 20090127
Had Briyani for lunch & went for visiting :)
Eat this & that while visiting and my stomach is FULL
Dinner pulak, went to Uncle's house for Open house
Eat some more =X
Tmrow going to another relatives house (Mum's)
Aigoo, their house was damn far away from Melaka town!!
Kinda like Kampung area? =P
No comments:
Post a Comment