It has been a week since my last updates
WoW time flies. . .
hahaa
One week of CNY have past and it's time to get back to studies :)
Have been enjoyed the whole week of CNY like there's no tmrow
I DID NOT touch my work for the whole week
Brought back the books and laptop for WHAT!??
Just to show that I'm a "rajin" student in front of my family?
HAHAHA
Kind of? =P
What shall I call for today?
SWT day?
Probably. . .
I was damn pissed off for almost half of the day :(
Actually since yesterday!!!
Crazy things just come and go
Today's classes wasn't that bad
EXCEPT
Malaysian Studies
LOLX
Why am I so damn hate it?!?
There are some reasons why I hate it more than my enemies?
HOHOHO
I think I hate my enemies more la =P
I think I've made my decision
I'm might be SKIP the earliest class
HAHAHA
Why so open one?
KEKEKE
I like ma =P
Well, I don't find any good point for me to be in the class with the *You name it the name*
LOLX
History is all about understanding, reading, memorizing?
But I'll do my part for the assgn! ;)
Went for a movie today!!
Yeah baby, time to release some stress in my head!!
I do release my stress during CNY :D
Watched Bride Wars
This movie is about two besties where they have been grown up and spent the time together
Wanna know more?
Go and watch it :P
Overall, a funny show and it's a so-so movie for me :)
Note: I have some pics to upload.
Which was taken during CNY
Will upload it by this week! So stay tuned for the pictures
Cheers :D
WoW time flies. . .
hahaa
One week of CNY have past and it's time to get back to studies :)
Have been enjoyed the whole week of CNY like there's no tmrow
I DID NOT touch my work for the whole week
Brought back the books and laptop for WHAT!??
Just to show that I'm a "rajin" student in front of my family?
HAHAHA
Kind of? =P
What shall I call for today?
SWT day?
Probably. . .
I was damn pissed off for almost half of the day :(
Actually since yesterday!!!
Crazy things just come and go
Today's classes wasn't that bad
EXCEPT
Malaysian Studies
LOLX
Why am I so damn hate it?!?
There are some reasons why I hate it more than my enemies?
HOHOHO
I think I hate my enemies more la =P
I think I've made my decision
I'm might be SKIP the earliest class
HAHAHA
Why so open one?
KEKEKE
I like ma =P
Well, I don't find any good point for me to be in the class with the *You name it the name*
LOLX
History is all about understanding, reading, memorizing?
But I'll do my part for the assgn! ;)
Went for a movie today!!
Yeah baby, time to release some stress in my head!!
I do release my stress during CNY :D
Watched Bride Wars
This movie is about two besties where they have been grown up and spent the time together
Wanna know more?
Go and watch it :P
Overall, a funny show and it's a so-so movie for me :)
Note: I have some pics to upload.
Which was taken during CNY
Will upload it by this week! So stay tuned for the pictures
Cheers :D
No comments:
Post a Comment