1st day of 2009
Feels FULL for the whole day
=____=
Had Briyani rice for lunch
It was awesome :D
Not oily like the normal one & it makes you full
After that went for a walk at mall
Dinner had Chinese food
Plus I said wanna eat boiled cockles xD
Went to the shop, I ended up eat the 'Tau kua' or baked Tau fu
The Tau fu was baked using charcoals
Again it was awesome :D
OK today I ate like there's no tmrow
Now feel like lying on the bed already!
Damn FULL =X
Where is the "fit to fitness" resolution go to???
hahaha
Will control my diet once I'm back @ Sunway!
Seriously, I'll consume more of fiber, calcium, fruits, etc
I wanna maintain my weight since I'm still @ young age ;)
Feels FULL for the whole day
=____=
Had Briyani rice for lunch
It was awesome :D
Not oily like the normal one & it makes you full
After that went for a walk at mall
Dinner had Chinese food
Plus I said wanna eat boiled cockles xD
Went to the shop, I ended up eat the 'Tau kua' or baked Tau fu
The Tau fu was baked using charcoals
Again it was awesome :D
OK today I ate like there's no tmrow
Now feel like lying on the bed already!
Damn FULL =X
Where is the "fit to fitness" resolution go to???
hahaha
Will control my diet once I'm back @ Sunway!
Seriously, I'll consume more of fiber, calcium, fruits, etc
I wanna maintain my weight since I'm still @ young age ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment